The RIDBA Building Awards are the only awards that recognise the very best in rural and industrial buildings and is the perfect opportunity for members to showcase their best projects.
This year, the competition will run from 1 September 2020 to 31 March 2021 and thereafter a selection of projects will be short-listed. In September 2021, the winners will be announced at a dedicated Awards Ceremony. A range of criteria, also listed below, are taken into consideration by the independent judging panel.
You can enter your project into one of the following categories:
Rules for Entry
- The RIDBA Building Awards are free to enter.
- All entries must be received by RIDBA by Wednesday 31 March 2021 at 5:00pm. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Entries must contain all information as set out on this form.
- Entries can be submitted online or by hard copy in the post.
- There is no limit on the number of entries, but a separate form must be used for each individual project.
- The Awards are open to RIDBA members only.
- Projects must be in the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
- Projects should have a completion date between 1 December 2018 and 28 February 2021.
- Projects must have the approval of all parties involved in the project including the building owner if required.
- Projects must have not been previously entered for the RIDBA Awards.
Sponsor the Awards
It is anticipated that over 100 guests from across the supply chain will attend the event, offering an excellent opportunity to be associated with best practice in the sector and raise your profile amongst the key players in the industry, including clients, contractors, material suppliers and service providers.
Sponsorship of the RIDBA Building Awards is also a great way to gain recognition amongst decision makers and experts in your sector. There are different packages available. Please contact Debbie.Iley@ridba.org.uk for more information.