The Premier Rural and Industrial Building Magazine
The RIDBA Journal is the only magazine dedicated to the UK agricultural and industrial buildings industry, and is free to download!
It is packed with industry relevant news, views, guidance, and information on a range of subjects which affect you and your business. The RIDBA Journal calls on expertise and advice from the leading players in the market, plus RIDBA's partners and contacts.
The Journal is published by RIDBA and is produced four times a year. It is distributed to over 1,200 companies within the rural and industrial buildings sector.
Advertise in the RIDBA Journal
If you are looking to make your brand more visible and reach your target audience, look no further than the RIDBA Journal!
For a full list of advertising opportunities download the media sheet.
- Reach a large audience of loyal readers to promote your business - the Journal is sent to over 1,200 companies reaching key decision makers in farming and construction, including, frame manufacturer members, designers, land agents, colleges and consultants.
- Sell your specialist products by targeting ideal readers capturing focused attention - the RIDBA Journal is considered one of the industry’s most read publications and it is therefore likely for your service and product to be noticed by the right people
- Add credibility to your organisation through an industry-wide recognised publication
- Affordable marketing with an enhanced ROI through one of the most influential forms of advertising - preferential rates are offered to RIDBA members
- Supporting your industry - support RIDBA and encourage other contacts and members to advertise in the RIDBA Journal as this will not only raise the profile of RIDBA but add value to your company.
Publication dates and advert/content dates
|Edition||Publication Date||Advert Booking Deadline||Content Deadline|
|Volume 19 Issue 2||10 December 2018||16 November 2018||9 November 2018|
|Volume 19 Issue 3||8 April 2019||18 March 2019||11 March 2019|
|Volume 19 Issue 4||1 July 2019||10 June 2019||3 June 2019|