What can RIDBA do for you?
In short, membership of RIDBA will enhance your reputation and boost your company's credibility. Using the RIDBA brand singles you out as trustworthy and reliable and being part of the association will help to boost your public visibility.
RIDBA provides an exclusive range of benefits and services designed to support its members, as you can see in brief below. RIDBA is also a member of Build UK, the leading representative organisation for the UK construction industry. Build UK brings trade associations together with clients and main contractors, providing a collective voice offering influential and dynamic leadership and creating the conditions for the supply chain to thrive.
How to Apply for RIDBA Membership
- Firstly, identify which category of membership you want to apply for using the box opposite
- Frame Manufacturers and Contractors are required to demonstrate that they meet the RIDBA Criteria for Membership and the RIDBA Code of Practice.
- Apply online now or download the RIDBA Membership Application form.
All applications should be made using the membership application form along with the required supporting documentation. An application fee is payable in order to progress your membership. This is non-refundable. However, if your application is successful then this amount will be deducted from your first year’s subscription.
Increased Business Opportunities
- Use of the RIDBA brand and logo on digital media and communications
- Company details included on the RIDBA website and published in the quarterly RIDBA Journal
- Opportunity to publish one press release in the RIDBA Journal (subject to space) providing direct exposure to potential clients
- Opportunity to advertise in the RIDBA Journal
- Access to free advice from the RIDBA Technical Consultant - a qualified structural engineer
- Access to free advice from RIDBA's Livestock Consultant providing support on all areas of design detail for livestock buildings
- Regular technical meetings that all members are invited to attend to discuss issues
- Meetings and seminars to discuss best practice
- Collective industry voice representing the rural and industrial design and building industry to Government, leading client organisations and other key stakeholders
- Representation on relevant industry committees including HSE, NFU, BSI and ACR
- Trade Association member of Build UK, which represents the contracting supply chain in construction
Complimentary Products & Services
- Free helplines on employment, health and safety, insurance, contracts, disputes and tax and business
- Free and unlimited credit reports on clients and contractors
- Access to discounted construction publications from CIP
(Available to Frame, Contractor and Supplier members only)
- Regular events to encourage collaborative working across the sector and the rest of the supply chain to discuss key issues, improve services and promote best practice
- Biennial RIDBA Building Awards recognising and rewarding members for designing innovative and sustainable agricultural and industrial buildings
- Members' meetings and site visits to showcase new ideas and encourage networking
- Monthly newsletters with updates on developments and standards within the industry
- Complimentary quarterly issues of the RIDBA Journal (Available to Frame, Contractor and Supplier members only)
- Instant new updates provided through RIDBA's social media platform on Twitter and LinkedIn
Membership starts from as little as £100 per year, so why not submit your application today!